Work at Sleeknote as a
Gifted UX/UI Designer
Building beautiful products is your bread and butter.
As a part of the Sleeknote team, you’ll be responsible for keeping a strict design line throughout the product and marketing material. You’ll be responsible for implementing UI and design changes in both product and website, and making sure the user experience is world class.
In short, you’ll shape the look and feel of our product and we expect you to stay updated on any new design trends or UX/UI theories that may benefit our product.
Why would you want to work at Sleeknote? Here are five reasons
- We’re a young, vibrant startup that, not only welcomes but pushes for new ideas and innovative mindsets
- We have an energetic environment with frequent architecture talks but without eternal planning meetings
- We’re rapidly growing, and our user-base is expanding internationally – so your product will reach millions
- We’re a small, cross-functional team of highly skilled employees within development, business intelligence, design, marketing, and operations
- We work proficiently in both business and software development
Skills & Requirements
What we expect of you
We expect you to have some previous work to show us, and you’ll be asked to do a small design/programming assignment – no reversing a binary tree on a whiteboard, but something demonstrating that you will be a good fit for us.
We expect you to be self-motivated and have a well-developed sense of responsibility. You are expected to be an expert in the field of UI/UX and are capable of making design that stands out, along with a natural flair for web development.
- Be an expert with Photoshop and Illustrator or other design programs (sketch etc.)
- You have a flair for clean and simple UI design what brings user experience into focus
- Experience with creating smooth and informative gif-animations
- Write standards-compliant and cross-browser compatible code
We would be amazed by – but certainly do not require
- Experience with Gulp, GIT, RequireJS or Ampersand
- Experience with SVG animations
Are you interested?
Please send your application by clicking the button below.
If you have any questions about the job, feel free to contact Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please make sure to include a link to your portfolio or other pervious work.
Do you already have a job you love?
Feel free to share our job openings with your friends.
If they are anything like you, we bet they are very talented!
Drive & Passion
We all have one thing in common: We're passionate geeks! We strive to do our very best at all times, and we love what we do.
We consider ourself
A vibrant startup
We encourage creativity and new ideas, and we love to find new and exciting ways to grow our business.
Work that matters
Every single team member plays a key role in the success of our business, and we bring tangible results for our customers.
What we're all about
Sleeknote is a SaaS product that focuses on user engagement.
Our vision is to create the most effective, non-intrusive, and personalized engagement tool that helps online stores turn their visitors into customers. Email marketing and social platforms are referred to as the most effective marketing channels, but we’ve noticed that many companies struggle to convert relevant visitors into leads.
We want to solve this issue with an online service that both looks great and is easy to use.
Our product has had great success, and our company is constantly growing.