Join the Sleeknote team.
We’re looking for a super talented frontend developer
WORK LIFE AT SLEEKNOTE
We’re a young startup company consisting of a bunch of nerds striving to make the best customer engagement tool on the market. We are a small team of 18 dedicated individuals who have four things in common: e-commerce knowledge, a passion for great design, great experience in online marketing, and a commitment to excellence.
We never settle for the status quo and are always keen on pushing for the best user experience.
- Unlimited coffee and soft drinks
- Flexible working hours
- Pick your own setup
- Ambitious & talented colleagues
Wickedly talented frontend developer
Sleeknote is growing at a rapid pace, and we’re looking for more talented people to join our team. At the moment, we’re on a wild goose hunt for an extremely talented frontend developer to help us develop the best product possible. As a part of the Sleeknote team you’ll be writing new code from the bottom up and play a decisive role regarding product decisions and directions. You’ll be responsible for the shape, look and feel of our product and we expect you to stay updated on any new technologies that may benifit our product.
Why would you want to work at Sleeknote? Here’re five reasons
- We’re a young, vibrant startup that, not only welcomes, but pushes for new ideas and innovative mindsets
- We have an agile environment with frequent architecture talks, but without eternal planning meetings
- We’re rapidly growing, and our user-base is expanding internationally – so your product will reach millions
- We’re a small, cross-functional team of highly skilled employees within development, business intelligence, design, marketing and operations
- We work agile both in business and in software development
- Mustache style templates
Skills & Requirements
What we expect of you
We expect you to have some code to show us and write some more in the interviewing process – no reversing a binary tree on a whiteboard, but something demonstrating that you will be a good fit for us. We expect you to learn our stack, if not used before, in a week or so. Our development focuses on agility, speed and ease of use – therefore you will not be expected to work with anything that transpiles into JS (CoffeeScript, TypeScript, etc.) or any big and monolithic framework (Ember, Angular, Meteor, etc.)
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code
- Knowledge of version control systems – preferably GIT
- Experience with web-application development
- Standards-compliant and cross-browser compatible code
We would be amazed by – but certainly do not require
- UI/UX design experience (usability concerns, visual design skills)
- Experience with test frameworks
- Experience with backend development (.NET, C#, Razor)
Co-founder, Creative director
Hi, my name is Daniel
If you’re up for the challenge as a frontend developer at Sleeknote and consider yourself wickedly talented, I would be super excited to receive your application.
Sleeknote is a SaaS product that focuses on user engagement. The golden days are over where everyone could throw unlimited amounts of money at AdWords, SEO, Facebook etc. and see a high ROI.
Online stores today need to focus more and more on onsite optimization and actually converting their visitors into leads and customers. Our vision at Sleeknote is to create the most effective, non-intrusive and personalized onsite engagement tool that turns visitors into customers on ecommerce websites.
So instead of showing annoying popups with irrelevant content that have low conversion rates, we help ecommerce websites engage with their visitors with relevant and personalized content based on big data and machine learning, which in the end will turn these visitors into leads and customers.
Here is a video from our last WorkAktion - maybe you will join for the next trip?
If you're passionate, super-talented and a geek like the rest of us, Sleeknote is definitely the place for you. Please don't hesitate to apply for one of the openings below. Don't see a perfect match? Doesn't matter. Send us an email and introduce yourself - new positions are always opening up.