WORK LIFE AT SLEEKNOTE
We’re a young startup company consisting of a bunch of nerds striving to make the best customer engagement tool on the market. We are a small team of 18 dedicated individuals who have four things in common: e-commerce knowledge, a passion for great design, great experience in online marketing, and a commitment to excellence.
We never settle for the status quo and are always keen on pushing for the best user experience.
- Unlimited coffee and soft drinks
- Flexible working hours
- Pick your own setup
- Ambitious & talented colleagues
Are you an experienced programmer with a good knowledge of C#, MYSQL and .NET, and do you want to be a part of an ambitious start-up firm?Then we have the perfect job for you.
Why would you want to work at Sleeknote? Here’re five reasons
- We’re a young, vibrant startup that, not only welcomes, but pushes for new ideas and innovative mindsets
- We have an agile environment with frequent architecture talks, but without eternal planning meetings
- We’re rapidly growing, and our user-base is expanding internationally – so your product will reach millions
- We’re a small, cross-functional team of highly skilled employees within development, business intelligence, design, marketing and operations
- We work agile both in business and in software development
- Mustache style templates
Skills & Requirements
About the job
As a developer at Sleeknote you will be a part of every aspect of the developing process. Some of your tasks will be:
- to specify developing tasks
- developing new features
- to develop further on existing features
- find and correct bugs in cooperation with our support team
- test and produce documentation
- are an outgoing person with a great ability to think creatively
- are independent but also like to work in a team
- have a solid background in C#
- understand data architecture and are able to work with MYSQL
- have a good appreciation of MVC in .NET
We would be amazed by – but certainly do not require
- have knowledge of nginx and Piwik analytics
- have knowledge of e-commerce so words like conversion rate and split testing aren’t unfamiliar to you
- have experience of Amazon Web Services, EC2 / RDS / S3 / Cloudfront etc.
- have a wooden leg!
We imagine that you are passionate about product development and love to find a solutions that would improve our product. You will often be working under pressure, and the priority of your tasks will regularly change which will give you an exciting and dynamic workday. You will be working in a start-up environment where you will have a direct influence on your own tasks.
The workplace is located in Aarhus C.
Are you interested?
Please send your application to Patrick Moog at email@example.com. If you have any questions about the job feel free to contact Patrick. We are looking forward to hear from you.
Hi, my name is Patrick
If you’re up for the challenge as a .NET developer at Sleeknote and consider yourself wickedly talented, I would be super excited to receive your application.
Sleeknote is a SaaS product that focuses on user engagement. The golden days are over where everyone could throw unlimited amounts of money at AdWords, SEO, Facebook etc. and see a high ROI.
Online stores today need to focus more and more on onsite optimization and actually converting their visitors into leads and customers. Our vision at Sleeknote is to create the most effective, non-intrusive and personalized onsite engagement tool that turns visitors into customers on ecommerce websites.
So instead of showing annoying popups with irrelevant content that have low conversion rates, we help ecommerce websites engage with their visitors with relevant and personalized content based on big data and machine learning, which in the end will turn these visitors into leads and customers.
Here is a video from our last WorkAktion - maybe you will join for the next trip?
If you're passionate, super-talented and a geek like the rest of us, Sleeknote is definitely the place for you. Please don't hesitate to apply for one of the openings below. Don't see a perfect match? Doesn't matter. Send us an email and introduce yourself - new positions are always opening up.