Join the Sleeknote team.
Online Marketing Manager
WORK LIFE AT SLEEKNOTE
We’re a young startup company consisting of a bunch of nerds striving to make the best customer engagement tool on the market. We are a small team of 18 dedicated individuals who have four things in common: e-commerce knowledge, a passion for great design, great experience in online marketing, and a commitment to excellence.
We never settle for the status quo and are always keen on pushing for the best user experience.
- Unlimited coffee and soft drinks
- Flexible working hours
- Pick your own setup
- Ambitious & talented colleagues
Online Marketing Manager
As a member of Sleeknote’s marketing team, you will play a key role in developing the company’s SEM and SEO strategy and you will own its execution. Your ultimate goal is to grow the company’s online presence and visibility and help Sleeknote become an acknowledged thought leader in the areas of list building, growth marketing, and ecommerce marketing.
We are looking for a T-shaped marketer with a profound knowledge of SEO and paid traffic. In time, this person will manage and run our SEM/PPC and SEO team. For now, as we are still a startup, you will need to get your hands dirty and implement a solid paid traffic and SEO strategy.
This is an opportunity to have a huge impact on the trajectory of the company. You will report directly to our CMO, Emil Kristensen.
- Excellent writer and communicator.
- Analytical and results driven: you love seeing the results of your work in real numbers.
- You are always looking at the metrics and discovering opportunities to improve.
- Proactive and resourceful: you don’t wait to be told what to do and you usually find the best resources to get things done.
- Sweat the details: you pay attention to the details that others overlook.
- You like to get shit done.
- Creative: “can’t be done” is not in your vocabulary and you see things through angles that others often miss.
- You love data and numbers.
- Oversee and analyze current SEO and PPC initiatives while identifying and implement new ones.
- Review current on-page optimization and renew as necessary based on the performance of targeted keywords.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to drive landing page/ad creative/product and coordinate and investigate efforts with the content team.
- Build, optimize and scale effective paid traffic campaigns to drive growth.
- Identify and test new innovative and growth opportunities within the channel to deliver on CPA/CAC/LTV Goals.
- Implement and optimize paid traffic for Facebook ads, Google AdWords, Bing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Reddit, and Pinterest.
- Proven SEO record
- Proven PPC record
- Ability to analyze backlinks and practice white hat link strategies.
- Strong knowledge in paid traffic channels such as Google Adwords and Facebook.
- Very strong English written communication skills.
- 2+ years marketing experience in a B2B setting.
- Ability to seamlessly work with marketers, salespeople, and engineers.
- Experience in SaaS industry
- Blogging experience will be a plus.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Annual workation
- Flexible work options (remote ok)
- Vendor discounts
- Catered lunches and unlimited snacks/beverages
- Tons of team building events
- Personal development budget
- Work with a very talented team
- Choose your own setup with computer, screen etc.
Hi, my name is Emil
If you’re up for the challenge as a online marketing manager at Sleeknote and consider yourself wickedly talented, I would be super excited to receive your application.
Sleeknote is a SaaS product that focuses on user engagement. The golden days are over where everyone could throw unlimited amounts of money at AdWords, SEO, Facebook etc. and see a high ROI.
Online stores today need to focus more and more on onsite optimization and actually converting their visitors into leads and customers. Our vision at Sleeknote is to create the most effective, non-intrusive and personalized onsite engagement tool that turns visitors into customers on ecommerce websites.
So instead of showing annoying popups with irrelevant content that have low conversion rates, we help ecommerce websites engage with their visitors with relevant and personalized content based on big data and machine learning, which in the end will turn these visitors into leads and customers.
Here is a video from our last WorkAktion - maybe you will join for the next trip?
If you're passionate, super-talented and a geek like the rest of us, Sleeknote is definitely the place for you. Please don't hesitate to apply for one of the openings below. Don't see a perfect match? Doesn't matter. Send us an email and introduce yourself - new positions are always opening up.