Work at Sleeknote as a
Online Marketing Manager
As a member of Sleeknote’s marketing team, you will play a key role in developing the company’s SEM and SEO strategy and you will own its execution. Your ultimate goal is to grow the company’s online presence and visibility and help Sleeknote become an acknowledged thought leader in the areas of list building, growth marketing, and ecommerce marketing.
We are looking for a T-shaped marketer with a profound knowledge of SEO and paid traffic. In time, this person will manage and run our SEM/PPC and SEO team. For now, as we are still a startup, you will need to get your hands dirty and implement a solid paid traffic and SEO strategy.
This is an opportunity to have a huge impact on the trajectory of the company. You will report directly to our CMO, Emil Kristensen.
Why would you want to work at Sleeknote? Here are five reasons
- Personal development budget
- Work with a very talented team
- Annual workation
- Choose your own setup with computer, screen etc.
- Flexible work options
Skills & Requirements
- Oversee and analyze current SEO and PPC initiatives while identifying and implement new ones.
- Review current on-page optimization and renew as necessary based on the performance of targeted keywords.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to drive landing page/ad creative/product and coordinate and investigate efforts with the content team.
- Build, optimize and scale effective paid traffic campaigns to drive growth.
- Identify and test new innovative and growth opportunities within the channel to deliver on CPA/CAC/LTV Goals.
- Implement and optimize paid traffic for Facebook ads, Google AdWords, Bing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Reddit, and Pinterest.
- Proven SEO record
- Proven PPC record
- Ability to analyze backlinks and practice white hat link strategies.
- Strong knowledge in paid traffic channels such as Google Adwords and Facebook.
- Very strong English written communication skills.
- 2+ years marketing experience in a B2B setting.
- Ability to seamlessly work with marketers, salespeople, and engineers.
We would be amazed by (but certainly do not require)
- Experience in SaaS industry
- Blogging experience will be a plus.
Are you interested?
Please send your application by clicking the button below.
If you have any questions about the job, feel free to contact Emil at email@example.com.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Do you already have a job you love?
Feel free to share our job openings with your friends.
If they are anything like you, we bet they are very talented!
Drive & Passion
We all have one thing in common: We're passionate geeks! We strive to do our very best at all times, and we love what we do.
We consider ourself
A vibrant startup
We encourage creativity and new ideas, and we love to find new and exciting ways to grow our business.
Work that matters
Every single team member plays a key role in the success of our business, and we bring tangible results for our customers.
What we're all about
Sleeknote is a SaaS product that focuses on user engagement.
Our vision is to create the most effective, non-intrusive, and personalized engagement tool that helps online stores turn their visitors into customers. Email marketing and social platforms are referred to as the most effective marketing channels, but we’ve noticed that many companies struggle to convert relevant visitors into leads.
We want to solve this issue with an online service that both looks great and is easy to use.
Our product has had great success, and our company is constantly growing.