The Sleeknote service (hereinafter the Service) is housed on your website and any visitor of your website cannot see that the Service has been installed on your website.
Your customers provide you with information during their visits on your website. In that connection the Sleeknote software may register such information including information which your visitors/customers explicitly enter into your website.
Any and all communication with the visitor is a matter between you and your customerYou are obligated to comply with any applicable rules on Processing of Personal Data, including the collection, use, storage, sharing and protection of your customers’ personal information.
Considering the setup of the Service, you guarantee towards Sleeknote that:
– You have obtained any necessary consent in order to transfer the information about your customer from You to Sleeknote, and
– You have obtained consent from each of your customers to the data applications, processes and/or registrations made by Sleeknote.
Sleeknote is only processing and storing data about your customers by your orders. You are the controller of the information while Sleeknote is the processor.
Sleeknote will ensure to comply with all regulations obligated by law as they may apply to the processor of the data.
Information we gather from you about you and/or your customers:
1. Because the Service houses your website statistics on our servers, you must register for a Sleeknote account. The registration process asks for a username, password, email address and some personally identifiable information including name, address and contact details.
2. When you log into the Service, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
3. When you send email or other communication to Sleeknote, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
By the nature of our service, Sleeknote will gather non-personally identifiable statistics about the usage of your website and store that information. Sleeknote will not share your website statistics without your consent.
Sleeknote only processes personal information for the purpose of providing, improving, ensuring the delivery of and developing new services to users.
Sleeknote will not share your personal information without your consent or unless required by law.
We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information such as the number of sites using Sleeknote.. Such information does not identify you individually.
We restrict access to personal information to employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations.
Last update: 03-05-2016 (DD-MM-YYY)